Welcome To PSPGhetto ! The Land Of Everything PSP ! Forum Index  
 FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 ps vits slim review View next topic
View previous topic
wyatt10013

Location: how the fuck should i know.... what do u think i am a gps!!!!!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i will be reviewing the ps vita slim. i will review the battery life, touch screens, and controls of the system, along with my overall thoughts on the system.

first up is the battery life. to be honest i was amazed by the fact that the ps vita slim can get anywhere from 6 to 12 hours of battery from a single charge depending on you usage of the inernet. not to mention that the ps vita slim can charge completely within an hour. 10/10

now for the touch screens. to be honest there is not much to talk about. they are just as good as any other touch screen i have ever used, they work perfectly. honestly the back touch pad can take a little getting used to but it is very well implimented in many game such as borderlands 2 where it is used for sprint and melee. 8/10 because until you get used to the layout you may find yourself hitting the back touch pad by accident often.

next up are the controlls. the analog sticks feel great. i would compare them to smaller ps2 sticks. the face buttons although small work perfectly. the d pad while also small also works perfectly. 10/10 no problems here

finally my overall opinion on the system is that it is one of if not the best handheld on the market today. it is the closest we have ever come to console gaming on the go.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic