Welcome To PSPGhetto ! The Land Of Everything PSP ! Forum Index  
 FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 MEDAKA BOX & ABNORMAL View next topic
View previous topic
VSW

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[center]Image[/center]

OMG This series is awesome!
Medaka Box starts off getting the audience familiar with the characters & establishing that's it's a school with students & the normal routine, classes, Student Council, Student Council President, etc.

The ending episodes adds a new level & Abnormal kicks it up even more.

I am not sure but i think the two seasons are pretty much a summary of the entire manga series, but the two seasons gives an understanding at the capabilities & enormous potential these characters have.

And it's not just Hakoniwa Academy that has these kind of students attending classes.
There's possibly other schools........

The anime is written with characters ranging from unique to super human to abnormal.
Lets say if i were to compare power scaling the two seasons they don't go beyond maybe Naruto levels HOWEVER it is heavily implied they're much further capable beyond that.
It's absolutely beautiful how it's set that understanding in the writing.

I looked up one of the characters before i even saw this anime, Najimi Ajimu.
[center]Image[/center]

Najimi Ajimu has 7,932,135,441,523,222 Abnormalities and 4,925,916,526,110,643 Minuses, for 12,858,051,967,633,865 skills in total.
And i created a vs thread between her & DragonBall SUPER's Zeno before i saw the anime & i read online how many claims she's beyond overpowered & i thought Najimi Ajimu was actually some anime fan's made up character after seeing her skill list & abilities so i thought it was hilariously ridiculously made up character but watching the anime it explains they aren't lol.

I doubt there will be a season 3 so it doesn't show all their ridiculously overpowered is being generous capabilities but as far i can see there's two that can not mimic or steal but learn, perfectly master & use at 120% just by wittiness any ability. And there's a character that literally turns anything into fiction, even death. The character actually made specific colors not exist. As in the character took blue out of existence & the sky, space, was another color as if blue never existed.

MEDAKA BOX & ABNORMAL is a great anime, enough so i do actually wanna read the manga.
The anime series could be much longer, DragonBall or ONE PIECE series longer. If it were to go that route i think it would need to be rebooted & start from the beginning as to tell everything from start to finish.

The animation is great, likable characters, nicely written by itself, explaining the possibilities is great.
They aren't portrayed as GOD characters or Immortal but as abnormals that which most see themselves as mortals with serious issues & trying to fit in & find some kinda place in life.
They were born with such natural gifts, abilities, & intelligence, that at extremely young ages they had very high self awareness to the point it was scary.
It's sad & understandable at the same time as if every badguy, good guy was misunderstood with this depressing back story.

Overall i give it an 8 because it strongly is unfinished & leaves me wanting more & very upset there isn't anymore.

Saying you "Woke" doesn't mean you're awake.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68Eq5EKr9XY
Triggers & Safe Spaces

Last edited by VSW on Tue May 09, 2017 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kwa

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn't finished s2 yet but I feel y'al, i wonder where war God mode comes from, I problaby forgot...

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 9:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kwa wrote:
I didn't finished s2 yet but I feel y'al, i wonder where war God mode comes from, I problaby forgot...

It's her abnormal ability.
She was born with it.

Saying you "Woke" doesn't mean you're awake.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68Eq5EKr9XY
Triggers & Safe Spaces
Kwa

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 3:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, silly me even though I can play as her in j-stars
Do u think she will win against goku's God form...

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic