Welcome To PSPGhetto ! The Land Of Everything PSP ! Forum Index  
 FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 psp e1000 View next topic
View previous topic
drek de

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The PSP e1000 has always Impressed me,i t has updated and improved specs only lacks an internet connection.i have 2 PSP's a 1001 and 3000,but I hear the e1000 is better than both of them.i know that there is no way to use internet but new sites donot load up on PSP.w hat are your thoughts on this?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It was just way before it's time bro, before we supposedly had stability for hand held mobile gaming electronics like that.
Or, they just didn't want to give you everything all at once because in portions they can keep serving you and you'll keep coming back paying for it like a crack addict.

Just look at the Evolution of smart phones and other electronic mobile devices matched up with computers and tvs , they had all these innovations a long time ago.

Yet one was always lacking the other.

They stopped making PSPs I think to transition people over to the mobile gaming world, rather then transfer the mobile world over to the gaming because you'd have more with a gaming phone, versus a phone gaming, and they don't want you on that next level shit so they release it in small doses so they can keep you addicted, keep you spending money, paying more for accessories you may not have needed, otherwise they wouldn't have a future business if they gave you everything at once, a spot on satilite signal, amazing internet connection, top end graphics multi tasking with split screen ability to multi task on a high end core processor with a vibrant crystal clear LED lit up screen made out of gorilla glass with a sliding keyboard and joysticks, 100gb internal memory, and memory card slots with a mobile cell phone service.

then who the hell would need anything else 😑

Makes you think bro

drek de

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@P@R@DOX
bro the real reason for the failure of both PSP/ Vita was that people in Japan(primary market)preferred those pixelated Nintendo DS crap, the PSP /Vita had top specs but they just weren't hip with people.its really sad that the consoles full power was never used.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic