Welcome To PSPGhetto ! The Land Of Everything PSP ! Forum Index  
 FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 Can't move files to the Sd Card Nor Create a New Folder... View next topic
View previous topic
Kwa

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let me start by saying i own the LG Aristo(16gb phone) and i have an 32gb Sd Card insert, i love to save picture to use as wallpaper on my phone and also make videos, doing stuff like this does take away space for internal storage but u can also move files on the Sd card as well..
For some reason i have lose the ability to move files to the Sd card, i can't even make a new Folder if i wanted, like the shit just stopped and i only have 3 folders so far,, i don't know why is this happening all of a sudden and i should be able to hold so much with 32gb sd card, the card ain't corrupted on nothing, i don't know what to do...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

found on
http://www.tomsguide.com/forum/id-3555306/transfer-files-internal-storage-card.html

Quote:
Your device should show on the computer unless there is something wrong with the computer's ports or you are not choosing the right option when connecting the device. Also, if you are trying to view apps while connected to the computer, it won't.

That is not the typical way to move files to a SD card though. The following is...

If you want to just move files (photos, videos, music, etc.), not apps, to the SD card you can use the file manager app that is on the device, or if there isn't one you can download and install one to access and move the files. Sadly, they usually only let you move one or two at a time.

To move them all at once, or in large amounts, you can connect the tablet to a computer via USB cord, then move the files over to an empty folder on the computer. Once there, and still connected via USB, you can then move or copy the files over to the SD card. Personally I would suggest leaving a copy on the computer as a back up.

Once that is done you should then go into the apps that you access the files through (like gallery, etc.) and change the apps individual settings to look for the files on the SD card. You may also want to change the settings in apps that you use to create new files (like the camera) to save new ones to the card rather than the tablet.

Now if you are wanting to move apps to the card, that is a whole other story.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank u for the link..
For some reason, I think this shit happens in random and I don't know why, I usually just transfer files using the phone itself, when shit like this happens, it forces me to format the SD card but before that I transfer my pics etc back to internet and I know how to work around that..
I have the good SD card too, Samsung Orange and white, I fucked up a few SD cards before, put games apps on it, restarting my phone while games on it my SD card cause it to be corrupted and it stays that way, and have to buy another..
Not I ain't doing that no more, I just pics and videos but what the hell, it's like SD cards is sensitive or something for shit like this happening in random

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic