Welcome To PSPGhetto ! The Land Of Everything PSP ! Forum Index  
 FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 Star Wars Last Jedi View next topic
View previous topic
Redbear

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TitanSkater wrote:

Redbear I remember you !

You thanked me for a post
Redbear wrote:
Thank You.
just to think that the world revolves around you right after with!

Redbear wrote:
stoopid double postings.

Redbear wrote:
stoopid double postings.

TitanSkater wrote:
I don't understand you've used both it seems because I haven't received any new followers for either app!
And if you have signup or shut the fuck up and let others benefit

Find sumone who I believe seen this and is and has admin power
and he will decide

you all are hypocrites then you want me to post links but on the other hand you don't want to use them!

to prove that theory here is an app for free Pandora music free downloads skips etc! But it requires sum user input so you can try and sum of your devices will accept the app and others will fail and you will fell like its fake or spam without the knowledge everyone wont ever be on the same page Exclamation

https://modapk.io/pandora-one-apk

And so Imma watch sum movies on a projector

Ok, let me clarify something for you,

I say thank you for you posting something to share...

also it is not a requirement of anyone here to jump thru hoops for financial gain or whatever it is to accumulate points for another member,

so If you want to post links to stuff to share, that's fine,
if you want members to access your apps for personal benefit, that's fine also...

but do not use blackmail or threats or any other type of coercion methods to get our members to help out your cause..

if they do want to help..be grateful..if they don't want to help..be humble and accept that and move on to something better.

we appreciate you willing to help, but being a bully about aint gonna get you anywhere.
so change the tone of your postings, or you will find out that this Admin has the power to do what he wishes with you here.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

All the other post in this form are my post and I never asked before now on here aways!

But like said the post for Star Wars in the first post was taken down by the owner

So I said sign up and I would find another copy then dreamwhater said to me to

"go kill yourself!"

Ydad yada yada

So I said that I would send the link via pm but you guys are gonna have to wait now

I see what you're saying but I'll still post apps in my post I did go to any of your post and discourage people with my comments!
Don't call it Stoopid redbear!
Or threats in my post that'll get you kicked off, off gp!
And if a link is removed by it's owner I'm like so what!
That's the part where youre the hypocrites since you want me to find other copy for you guys for nothing in return! that's gotta be extortion!

This message will self destruct!
TitanSkater

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just ask sumone else to post it
Ask JasonxXx or Chessmaster shout out to those guys cuz I'll probably just send it to one of them

This message will self destruct!
Redbear

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TitanSkater wrote:

I see what you're saying but I'll still post apps in my post I did go to any of your post and discourage people with my comments!
That's the part where you're the hypocrites since you want me to find other copy for you guys for nothing in return! that's gotta be extortion!

1.Don't call it Stoopid redbear!
{ my double postings are stoopid because I could not delete them with my Admin Privileges, I have corrected that issue here }

2. Or threats in my post that'll get you kicked off, off gp!
{ That is a rule in all my forums, no flaming another member and no coercion of any kind, }

3. And if a link is removed by it's owner I'm like so what!
{ I knew nothing about a link being removed, so if it happens again, bring it up and we will find out who and why }

And there is absolutely no extortion going on here...
No one here is forcing you to post anything, we would appreciate it and you would be recognized,

Yet when You say that you will not post links for us if we do not go to your apps and sign up, that is extortion And Blackmail..

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic