Welcome To PSPGhetto ! The Land Of Everything PSP ! Forum Index  
 FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 what are people thinking these days? View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topicReply to topic
Author Message
prmlscreem
Screemin' Admin!


Joined: 17 Aug 2011
Posts: 12782
Location: basement

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a co-worker
who slept around with several of the other co-workers
to the point Her name is Heidy
they called her Heidy hidey hole (yeah exactly)
she has a daughter
it was at the point where they would tell each other (if you buy her daughter a gift you were in)
she lives with her mother who won't babysit for dates but will for work because the child is in school

well she finally snagged a guy who she made her daughter call him daddy.
then she claimed he was smothering her. so they split.
but she still needed him in the picture to babysit and such while she went on other dates ..yeah
but laid claimed well he was the only man that made her daughter (7) feel like she was a father figure.
in the mean while this poor kid is spending his cash on her hairdos and nails and watching her daughter
for her to date others

wtf is the matter with people to deal with such nonsense?
any thoughts?


how far would you go?
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail
KICKER.NSD26



Joined: 23 Feb 2018
Posts: 103

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked

Ummmm WoWzers....
View user's profileSend private message
prmlscreem
Screemin' Admin!


Joined: 17 Aug 2011
Posts: 12782
Location: basement

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah exactly todays youth scares me
I got another female coworker
Thats even worse
She's pregnant now after several very short flings
Of moving one guy into her mom's house without asking
After 2 weeks of dating...2 weeks
The mom kicked them both out
Now she's pregnant she's with another
This over a few monthes time
She's always sick can't do her job when she actually shows up
Bullshit
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail
KICKER.NSD26



Joined: 23 Feb 2018
Posts: 103

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, i really don't get how this new generation are almost 75% intolereable while the other 25% live and actually try to be a society...
View user's profileSend private message
prmlscreem
Screemin' Admin!


Joined: 17 Aug 2011
Posts: 12782
Location: basement

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What's really fucked
The first guy because they're not sure who the father is
Says if she aborts this baby and goes back to him
They can work on her getting pregnant again so he knows its his

Does anyone actually try for a lasting relationship these days?
Damn ..this is our future for christ sakes
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail
Display posts from previous:      
Post new topicReply to topic


 Jump to:   



View next topic
View previous topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum



Powered by phpBB © 2001/3 phpBB Group :: FI Theme :: All times are GMT

Hosted by ForumCity