Welcome To PSPGhetto ! The Land Of Everything PSP ! Forum Index  
 FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 Affiliate Website Requirements View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ghetto Joe610
The Jedi Grand Bastard
The Jedi Grand Bastard

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I realized there wasn't a thread about this yet so here goes. Any other admins, if you want something changed we can talk about it in the lounge. I'm a merciful Joe Cool

Anywho, what we as a website like from you is to provide proof of some decent activity. If you so wish to become an affiliate, it would be wise to PM an admin instead of making a thread about it in some random section. Here's some things that might be best you include in said PM.

-A link to the website
-What kind of website it is
-How many registered members you have
-How many posts a day you typically have
-How old is the website
-Any other information you think may be significant.

By any other information I would mean things like special members that others here would know, or maybe who's the top guy in charge there. Stuff like that. We don't want to know your website's full history. We don't need to know how many threads have been posted on your website since it was created.

Just include stuff, and It may be added. Usually it is discussed in the Admin section and a decision is made, either way you will be informed as to the situation as soon as it is sorted out.

Have a great day.

-Joe

Kitteh of the week is dead. Like my happiness.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic