Welcome To PSPGhetto ! The Land Of Everything PSP ! Forum Index  
 FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 Porn allowed? View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topicReply to topic
Author Message
TheGreat



Joined: 28 Feb 2014
Posts: 763

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well it is a devise site for the most part smartass, as for the psp, it's better than the vita, nubs out there discuss about it only because they have it, meaning that's the only reason they fight it, as for me, I had my hands on the vita, was loving it, tried a demo, had a blast, the graphics were awesome, but then the touch screen crap in-game showed up, my face changed completely, ever since, game wise, the vita is crap to me, it fucking pains me to see such an awesome devise suck like that, but to each its own I guess..
Psps is legend, make peace with it..
View user's profileSend private message
TheGreat



Joined: 28 Feb 2014
Posts: 763

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In any case we're losing track of things here, the suggestion is to make this awesome place grow and stuff.. XD
View user's profileSend private message
roxaslenobody



Joined: 30 Jan 2014
Posts: 204
Location: Hidden in the shadows. For I am one with the shadows because I am a Nobody.

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Vita-PSX final fantasy 1-9 and tactics and 3 and also Final Fantasy X remastered HD and same with X-2
PSP-? Nope only the PSX Final Fantasy 1-9 and tactics then 3
I think Vita wins with game wise but without the PSP we probably won't have the Vita. I would be surprised if the Vita gets a ds emulator since it has the touchscreen and all the things needs is the two screens to fit on one.

_________________
Image
View user's profileSend private message
MakeMeFamous
Snowman
Snowman


Joined: 02 Jul 2011
Posts: 5140
Location: 2759'17"N 8655'31"E

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 10:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

roxaslenobody wrote:
Vita-PSX final fantasy 1-9 and tactics and 3 and also Final Fantasy X remastered HD and same with X-2
PSP-? Nope only the PSX Final Fantasy 1-9 and tactics then 3
I think Vita wins with game wise but without the PSP we probably won't have the Vita. I would be surprised if the Vita gets a ds emulator since it has the touchscreen and all the things needs is the two screens to fit on one.

too late, I already quoted you

_________________
ImageImage
I got (some) uploads.
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
Neff Anselmo
Cigaro


Joined: 16 Feb 2013
Posts: 2707
Location: The Pit

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 1:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Vita is fine. I just find the PSP much easier to use because I've been using it for years. Then again, I wouldn't hurt to try to get used to the new shit the Vita includes, I guess.

_________________
Kein mitleid fur die mehrheit
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN Messenger
roxaslenobody



Joined: 30 Jan 2014
Posts: 204
Location: Hidden in the shadows. For I am one with the shadows because I am a Nobody.

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 2:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

MakeMeFamous wrote:
roxaslenobody wrote:
Vita-PSX final fantasy 1-9 and tactics and 3 and also Final Fantasy X remastered HD and same with X-2
PSP-? Nope only the PSX Final Fantasy 1-9 and tactics then 3
I think Vita wins with game wise but without the PSP we probably won't have the Vita. I would be surprised if the Vita gets a ds emulator since it has the touchscreen and all the things needs is the two screens to fit on one.

too late, I already quoted you

Is that a good thing? xD and going from PSP to Vita wasn't as bad as I thought. More enjoyable I think and the transition was easy and pain free xD

_________________
Image
View user's profileSend private message
Mr. Politico
commander-in-cheeks


Joined: 28 Apr 2014
Posts: 1096

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 2:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

roxaslenobody wrote:
MakeMeFamous wrote:
roxaslenobody wrote:
Vita-PSX final fantasy 1-9 and tactics and 3 and also Final Fantasy X remastered HD and same with X-2
PSP-? Nope only the PSX Final Fantasy 1-9 and tactics then 3
I think Vita wins with game wise but without the PSP we probably won't have the Vita. I would be surprised if the Vita gets a ds emulator since it has the touchscreen and all the things needs is the two screens to fit on one.

too late, I already quoted you

Is that a good thing? xD and going from PSP to Vita wasn't as bad as I thought. More enjoyable I think and the transition was easy and pain free xD

Dude: how's the ps4?
Dude2: it great and all. But my ass has been hurting crazy since I got it
Dude: lucky you, this xbox makes it burn everytime I piss.
Dude2: .... that's not the xbox

_________________
Image
View user's profileSend private message
TheGreat



Joined: 28 Feb 2014
Posts: 763

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It pains me to see the psp franchise lose more and more fans..
View user's profileSend private message
Neff Anselmo
Cigaro


Joined: 16 Feb 2013
Posts: 2707
Location: The Pit

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No shit. Sony disabled the making of PSPs weeks ago.

_________________
Kein mitleid fur die mehrheit
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN Messenger
DaGreat



Joined: 16 Oct 2014
Posts: 505

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I still sold more than ps vita, idk about ps3 but it certainly leaved a mark.. XD

_________________
No woman no cry, NO, woman no cry..
View user's profileSend private message
Display posts from previous:      
Post new topicReply to topic


 Jump to:   



View next topic
View previous topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum



Powered by phpBB © 2001/3 phpBB Group :: FI Theme :: All times are GMT

Hosted by ForumCity