Welcome To PSPGhetto ! The Land Of Everything PSP ! Forum Index  
 FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 Your username, what's it say about you? View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topicThis topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Message
KICKER.NSD
32 bit Blast Processing Ass Kicker


Joined: 20 Jul 2013
Posts: 2424
Location: Trapped in the 90's but slowly stepping into the future.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Transformers. Cool

_________________
Image
View user's profileSend private message
prmlscreem
Screemin' Admin!


Joined: 17 Aug 2011
Posts: 12782
Location: basement

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Clownlady wrote:
The Sorrow wrote:
The Sorrow is my favourite metal gear solid character.

...also I like the song Sorrow by Pink Floyd.

Sorrow is pretty awesome.


My names is pretty straight forward, it's different,
A little ironic but to top it off I used to work as a clown lol.
Though it wasn't like ballon animals and kid party type clown.
Little more on the freakshow side lol.

And I love Harly Quinn. So there's that aswell.
Cause after you kill someone with a cake you're kind of a badass.


you kill someone with a cake is more then beyond badass in my book Cool
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail
Ultimateifrit
Abnormal Gamer


Joined: 01 Aug 2011
Posts: 1536
Location: Squirrel Cats

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I started as megademon666 on most sites. I wanted to see the reactions people made to it. As I got older, I realized it was dumb.

Then I got my true start as Ifrit on the final fantasy forums. I was shocked that the name wasn't taken.

Then when I went to create an email address, I didn't want
To tack a number onto it. So I put the word Ultimate in front of it and Have used Ultimateifrit ever since.

Named originally for the summon in Final Fantasy.

_________________
Gonna be rhyming up until the end of christmas day. Hooray!

More of my art here -> Deviantart

Monkeys have stolen Neptune!!!
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website
losr11
Yeezus Disciple


Joined: 02 Jun 2011
Posts: 5424
Location: a place where half a shit is not given

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This new Tech n9ne album needs to leak yesterday

_________________
UNBAN AFRO AND LUNA 2014!!!!!!
Image
Old enough to know better
Young enough to not give a fuck
View user's profileSend private message
P@R@DOX



Joined: 12 Feb 2014
Posts: 1822
Location: I'm everywhere!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My definition... My name stands for some may dissagree with mine or your beliefs and some may agree with some of our theories of life, up to the point you or me can't prove each other wrong because in order for you, or me to understand, we'ed have to put ourselfs in each others shoes, so none of us are necessarily wrong or right... Only you know, learn, adapt, and become your very own person and only what you do, see and experiance in life, will determin weather you're wrong, right, or both.. Because all we have is pieces of the puzzle that will ultimately determin the very things we stand for....

You'll just never know for sure until you're dead Cool


Plus I like confusing people Wink
View user's profileSend private message
Mr. Politico
commander-in-cheeks


Joined: 28 Apr 2014
Posts: 1096

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mine has no special meaning. it sounded ok and just stuck with it

_________________
Image
View user's profileSend private message
T-MAX X-H



Joined: 14 Oct 2013
Posts: 526
Location: The Mediaverse

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Politico wrote:
Mine has no special meaning. it sounded ok and just stuck with it


Yeeeeeeaaaaa, about that...

It's confusing because I already know you as Total N00b, and now that you've changed your username, the Peanut Gallery logo doesn't carry as much weight as it used to. But I'm just one of those people who's not that good with change.

Btw, how've you been man? Long time no talk.

_________________
"Is it just me, or with each season of Pokemon with every new person they introduce to travel with Ash, do his sidekicks just get gayer and gayer?"-Stewie Griffin (paraphrased from my completed fanfic "Road to the Mediaverse")

Image
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
Grudge



Joined: 12 Sep 2012
Posts: 685
Location: Viva La America Mothafucker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

P@R@DOX wrote:
My definition... My name stands for some may dissagree with mine or your beliefs and some may agree with some of our theories of life, up to the point you or me can't prove each other wrong because in order for you, or me to understand, we'ed have to put ourselfs in each others shoes, so none of us are necessarily wrong or right... Only you know, learn, adapt, and become your very own person and only what you do, see and experiance in life, will determin weather you're wrong, right, or both.. Because all we have is pieces of the puzzle that will ultimately determin the very things we stand for....

You'll just never know for sure until you're dead Cool


Plus I like confusing people Wink

I'm confused, did you think of that when you thought it up or did you just make that up for the thread?

_________________
MakeMeFamous wrote:
Grudge is a druglord: confirmed.
View user's profileSend private message
P@R@DOX



Joined: 12 Feb 2014
Posts: 1822
Location: I'm everywhere!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Grudge wrote:
P@R@DOX wrote:
My definition... My name stands for some may dissagree with mine or your beliefs and some may agree with some of our theories of life, up to the point you or me can't prove each other wrong because in order for you, or me to understand, we'ed have to put ourselfs in each others shoes, so none of us are necessarily wrong or right... Only you know, learn, adapt, and become your very own person and only what you do, see and experiance in life, will determin weather you're wrong, right, or both.. Because all we have is pieces of the puzzle that will ultimately determin the very things we stand for....

You'll just never know for sure until you're dead Cool


Plus I like confusing people Wink

I'm confused, did you think of that when you thought it up or did you just make that up for the thread?


A little of both, mostly allways had that type of concept and way of thinking though... The definition practically speaks for half that, its just the point of view I'm trying to get accross is different... And if you known me you would understand that... But its not your fault man... Why are you being so difficult anyways? Was it because I requested for wiseman to come back in a DLC thread? Rolling Eyes

And does it really fuckin matter anyways?

Lets get straight to the point because I don't play games...

Why you haten bro Question
View user's profileSend private message
P@R@DOX



Joined: 12 Feb 2014
Posts: 1822
Location: I'm everywhere!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Fuckin Happy
View user's profileSend private message
Display posts from previous:      
Post new topicThis topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.


 Jump to:   



View next topic
View previous topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum



Powered by phpBB © 2001/3 phpBB Group :: FI Theme :: All times are GMT

Hosted by ForumCity