Welcome To PSPGhetto ! The Land Of Everything PSP ! Forum Index  
 FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 Depression. How do you guys deal with it? View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topicReply to topic
Author Message
joshua2000



Joined: 14 Aug 2011
Posts: 141
Location: somewere were u cant reach me

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I have been stressed since 6th grade thanks to my dysfunctional family and bullies hence, it lead to me being constantly depressed and anxiety issues.

When I'm depressed I'm usually really irritated, I'll be super mad and negative. I'm pretty much losing hope in doing anything.

I have trouble sleeping, eating last time I didn't eat for 2 whole freaking days.

I tried going to the gym everyday at school during lunch break it works temporarily then when I come back from it it reappears. I feel trapped in this endless cycle of despair.

Sometimes I don't know who I'm angry with, myself?
My family? Or those who made me suffer during elementary school? even highschool? I think about about revenge from time to time and I have trouble forgetting my past. I never forgot their faces nor their names.

(Sigh) what's the point?



Please let me know your experience with depression and if you found some ways to counter it share it here. Sad Mad

_________________
Im AWSOME!!
<a><img></a>
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail
Redbear



Joined: 24 Jun 2015
Posts: 888

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahhh the pains of depression,it sucks but it is in all of humanity,
what im trying to say is that everyone is depressed in some form or another, and we all cope with it in different ways,

I have been clinically depressed for a few decades, have been prescribed all kinds of supposed goodies to help lighten my mood,
none of them worked, made me dopier and angrier and more depressed because i felt paranoid about the medications.

A long time ago, a friend turned me on to Pot, Sex & Laughing,
she had the most amazing way of having you forget why you were sad in the first place, made me laugh at some of her goofiest antics,

so there it is, she got me hooked on weed, sex and laughter...

so maybe what you need is a sick friend that makes you laugh at stupid shit, gets you stoned..and if yer lucky..get some nookie out of it somewhow.

_________________
Image
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
joshua2000



Joined: 14 Aug 2011
Posts: 141
Location: somewere were u cant reach me

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Redbear wrote:
Ahhh the pains of depression,it sucks but it is in all of humanity,
what im trying to say is that everyone is depressed in some form or another, and we all cope with it in different ways,

I have been clinically depressed for a few decades, have been prescribed all kinds of supposed goodies to help lighten my mood,
none of them worked, made me dopier and angrier and more depressed because i felt paranoid about the medications.

A long time ago, a friend turned me on to Pot, Sex & Laughing,
she had the most amazing way of having you forget why you were sad in the first place, made me laugh at some of her goofiest antics,

so there it is, she got me hooked on weed, sex and laughter...

so maybe what you need is a sick friend that makes you laugh at stupid shit, gets you stoned..and if yer lucky..get some nookie out of it somewhow.


Well I'm a teenager so I can possibly get some dope no problem, I have tried alcohol which helped somehow and the sex part that's still a work in progress. I feel better when I'm with my friends sometimes but I feel that nothing can make me happy again.

_________________
Im AWSOME!!
<a><img></a>
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail
Redbear



Joined: 24 Jun 2015
Posts: 888

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

joshua2000 wrote:


Well I'm a teenager so I can possibly get some dope no problem, I have tried alcohol which helped somehow and the sex part that's still a work in progress. I feel better when I'm with my friends sometimes but I feel that nothing can make me happy again.


Alcohol WILL NOT help with depression...take some advice from a brutha who has been there, all it will do is make the depression you have worse and also turn you into a violent suicidal retard,
plus you will lose everything that you loved along the way.

depression in teens is very usual as alot of it has to do with your body's chemistry still working in tandem with your brain's responses to stuff,

if you practice Martial Forms, take up a Tai-Chi Chuan or Ving Tsun, or maybe Ghi Gong form,
these forms will help with mentality and body conditioning,

As for making you happy, im gonna be a bit harsh on you for this one..
...clench them butt cheeks...


Quit being such a silly ass fuckin crybaby..JUST BE HAPPY ...garunteed that the only thing in life that makes you happy is yerself....dont rely on other fucktards to make you be happy..or your gonna be waiting for a long time...so just shtop it...go masturbate to make you happy by pretending to have a sex life...sheesh... Rolling Eyes

Now I Hope that wasnt to offensive and gets my ass banned for a week..
but if you need some tough love to prove that your worthwhile..just send me a PM..
I have 11 kids..8 boys and 3 girls...I have tons of tough love to dish out , and youre more than welcome to a bucket or two full of it Mr. Green

_________________
Image
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
prmlscreem
Screemin' Admin!


Joined: 17 Aug 2011
Posts: 12783
Location: basement

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

good lord redbear,
fuckin 11 kids?

do you not have a TV ..condoms, tie a knot in it LOL

all joking aside this guy knows what he's talking about sums it up all nice and neat..
not everyone is the same this does cover a good chunk of the problem.
I hope you listen to it Smile
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail
joshua2000



Joined: 14 Aug 2011
Posts: 141
Location: somewere were u cant reach me

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Redbear wrote:
joshua2000 wrote:


Well I'm a teenager so I can possibly get some dope no problem, I have tried alcohol which helped somehow and the sex part that's still a work in progress. I feel better when I'm with my friends sometimes but I feel that nothing can make me happy again.


Alcohol WILL NOT help with depression...take some advice from a brutha who has been there, all it will do is make the depression you have worse and also turn you into a violent suicidal retard,
plus you will lose everything that you loved along the way.

depression in teens is very usual as alot of it has to do with your body's chemistry still working in tandem with your brain's responses to stuff,

if you practice Martial Forms, take up a Tai-Chi Chuan or Ving Tsun, or maybe Ghi Gong form,
these forms will help with mentality and body conditioning,

As for making you happy, im gonna be a bit harsh on you for this one..
...clench them butt cheeks...


Quit being such a silly ass fuckin crybaby..JUST BE HAPPY ...garunteed that the only thing in life that makes you happy is yerself....dont rely on other fucktards to make you be happy..or your gonna be waiting for a long time...so just shtop it...go masturbate to make you happy by pretending to have a sex life...sheesh... Rolling Eyes

Now I Hope that wasnt to offensive and gets my ass banned for a week..
but if you need some tough love to prove that your worthwhile..just send me a PM..
I have 11 kids..8 boys and 3 girls...I have tons of tough love to dish out , and youre more than welcome to a bucket or two full of it Mr. Green


Wait you have 11 kids? And I thought my family was too much 6 other siblings damn! Shocked thanks I think I needed that I'm trying as hard as I can too be happy in fact that is my resolution for this year being happy no matter what. I'm intend to go through with it. Razz I will be happy starting... Now! Happy new year to all of you!

_________________
Im AWSOME!!
<a><img></a>
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail
KICKER.NSD
32 bit Blast Processing Ass Kicker


Joined: 20 Jul 2013
Posts: 2424
Location: Trapped in the 90's but slowly stepping into the future.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Redbear wrote:
joshua2000 wrote:


Well I'm a teenager so I can possibly get some dope no problem, I have tried alcohol which helped somehow and the sex part that's still a work in progress. I feel better when I'm with my friends sometimes but I feel that nothing can make me happy again.


Alcohol WILL NOT help with depression...take some advice from a brutha who has been there, all it will do is make the depression you have worse and also turn you into a violent suicidal retard,
plus you will lose everything that you loved along the way.

depression in teens is very usual as alot of it has to do with your body's chemistry still working in tandem with your brain's responses to stuff,

if you practice Martial Forms, take up a Tai-Chi Chuan or Ving Tsun, or maybe Ghi Gong form,
these forms will help with mentality and body conditioning,

As for making you happy, im gonna be a bit harsh on you for this one..
...clench them butt cheeks...


Quit being such a silly ass fuckin crybaby..JUST BE HAPPY ...garunteed that the only thing in life that makes you happy is yerself....dont rely on other fucktards to make you be happy..or your gonna be waiting for a long time...so just shtop it...go masturbate to make you happy by pretending to have a sex life...sheesh... Rolling Eyes

Now I Hope that wasnt to offensive and gets my ass banned for a week..
but if you need some tough love to prove that your worthwhile..just send me a PM..
I have 11 kids..8 boys and 3 girls...I have tons of tough love to dish out , and youre more than welcome to a bucket or two full of it Mr. Green


Nicely said RedBear.

_________________
Image
View user's profileSend private message
prmlscreem
Screemin' Admin!


Joined: 17 Aug 2011
Posts: 12783
Location: basement

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

alcohol is a downer so don't pay attention to us drunks

but listen to redbear he knows what he's talking about

(listen to that) LOL

a lot of times when I'm depressed I will run into to someone or read something
and realize I really don't have it so bad
there is always someone with problems worse then yours.


you just have to find a way to deal with yours

don't use alcohol ..weed sure ..

do the best you can
Happy new year!
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail
joshua2000



Joined: 14 Aug 2011
Posts: 141
Location: somewere were u cant reach me

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

prmlscreem wrote:
alcohol is a downer so don't pay attention to us drunks

but listen to redbear he knows what he's talking about

(listen to that) LOL

a lot of times when I'm depressed I will run into to someone or read something
and realize I really don't have it so bad
there is always someone with problems worse then yours.


you just have to find a way to deal with yours

don't use alcohol ..weed sure ..

do the best you can
Happy new year!


I realize that I'm not the only one with problems in this wretched world, some people don't even have food right now or shelter so I'm gonna stop acting like as little bitch and man up. I will probably smoke some weed later too. Manning up... Mad how many times a day should I smoke?

_________________
Im AWSOME!!
<a><img></a>
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail
prmlscreem
Screemin' Admin!


Joined: 17 Aug 2011
Posts: 12783
Location: basement

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

joshua2000 wrote:
prmlscreem wrote:
alcohol is a downer so don't pay attention to us drunks

but listen to redbear he knows what he's talking about

(listen to that) LOL

a lot of times when I'm depressed I will run into to someone or read something
and realize I really don't have it so bad
there is always someone with problems worse then yours.


you just have to find a way to deal with yours

don't use alcohol ..weed sure ..

do the best you can
Happy new year!


I realize that I'm not the only one with problems in this wretched world, some people don't even have food right now or shelter so I'm gonna stop acting like as little bitch and man up. I will probably smoke some weed later too. Manning up... Mad how many times a day should I smoke?



good lord don't just light up because we say so. all people are different
some just a few hits and some live in a weed cloud their entire life
hell some knit,needle work,draw,write music... so weed is not an only out
you could be a knitter ..you don't know unless ya try
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail
Display posts from previous:      
Post new topicReply to topic


 Jump to:   



View next topic
View previous topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum



Powered by phpBB © 2001/3 phpBB Group :: FI Theme :: All times are GMT

Hosted by ForumCity