Welcome To PSPGhetto ! The Land Of Everything PSP ! Forum Index  
 FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 Batman vz Superman movie review View next topic
View previous topic
ultimo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i know its too early to call ben the best batman but im calling it i mean did you see those fights scenes the awesome batman voice the world finally got the batman from the comic at least in fighting and body type epicness the best part of the movie.as far as the solo movie ben has already proven he's an amazing director AND actor so no reason to be worried i see things looking up for the DCU

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ultimo wrote:
i know its too early to call ben the best batman but im calling it i mean did you see those fights scenes the awesome batman voice the world finally got the batman from the comic at least in fighting and body type epicness the best part of the movie.as far as the solo movie ben has already proven he's an amazing director AND actor so no reason to be worried i see things looking up for the DCU

Yea i saw the fight scenes but I liked Christian Bale's Batman fighting better.
Ben's Batman was more special effects added to up the wow factor.

But it's not really Batman vs Batman comparing them equally as Bale & Ben's Batman are more from different timelines in Batman's career.

Bale's was the fresh younger better moving Batman.

Whereas Ben's Batman is more from his career after years & years & is older slower, bigger.

Closer to The Dark Knight Returns

As for DCU looking up movie wise, they're only down when trying to compete with Marvel.
When DCU movies aren't focusing on competing against Marvel then their movies are excellent.

Watchmen
Red
Constantine
Superman Returns
Batman Begins
V for Vendetta
etc.

All great movies, beautifully written, likable characters.
But when DCU movies are trying to go up against Marvel then things get weird & obvious.
ManOfSteel was a mess & Batman v Superman had to be released twice.

The WonderWoman has an excellent shot, Aquaman looks horrible, & the comic-con JLA teaser was trash.

DCU movies needs to mix what Watchmen, Constantine, Superman Returns & The Dark Knight has & did & get better writers & keep Zack Snyder, Chris Terrio, David S. Goyer away from it.

Saying you "Woke" doesn't mean you're awake.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68Eq5EKr9XY
Triggers & Safe Spaces
ultimo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

completely disagree about bale's batman was he younger yes but you couldn't tell from they way they moved bale was stiff couldn't turn his neck if the two fought ben would win easily.as far as the justice league trailer it was just a teaser the movie is still a long ways away i am i little worried tho with zack directing because although i liked man of steel and BVS ill admit they are very divided movies and zack's not the best writer he's more of a visual guy i get that but i have hope.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

if justice league is another divided movie then yes its time for zack to step back from directing these movies as far as aquaman you cant say it looks horrible nothings out on it if your saying the character looks bad then your high jason looks BAD ASS aquaman is no longer a joke those days are over look at geoff johns aquaman run.the dcu has a long latter to clim tho they still haven't hit it out of the park yet hopfully THE BATMAN or JL does that so will see

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ultimo wrote:
completely disagree about bale's batman was he younger yes but you couldn't tell from they way they moved bale was stiff couldn't turn his neck if the two fought ben would win easily.as far as the justice league trailer it was just a teaser the movie is still a long ways away i am i little worried tho with zack directing because although i liked man of steel and BVS ill admit they are very divided movies and zack's not the best writer he's more of a visual guy i get that but i have hope.

Exactly.
You said the same thing i'm saying,
ultimo wrote:
zack's not the best writer he's more of a visual guy

So i'm not going to claim ManOfSteel/Batman v Superman as the greatest DC movies or the shining light for DCU films simply because they looked good.
If the written quality doesn't match the visual quality or is even half as good then why would i say it's the best this or that when it isn't.

ultimo wrote:
if justice league is another divided movie then yes its time for zack to step back from directing these movies as far as aquaman you cant say it looks horrible nothings out on it if your saying the character looks bad then your high jason looks BAD ASS aquaman is no longer a joke those days are over look at geoff johns aquaman run.the dcu has a long latter to clim tho they still haven't hit it out of the park yet hopfully THE BATMAN or JL does that so will see

If Zack is going to keep this everyone has a miserable life theme going then i totally agree he should step back.

As far as Aquaman looks are different then content, YES to me Aquaman in that comic-con teaser had zero appeal.

He looks like a drunken retired rock singer.

But you know what i will give it the benefit of the doubt, Aquaman, JLA could be excellent films & I could like them.

I mean seriously Marvel films got me to like IronMan, Thor, & Dr. Strange actually looks cool, so there's a very strong possibility i could feel the same about them but i'm not going to automatically dubbed them as such just because.

Triggers & Safe Spaces
ultimo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i genuinely like man of steel and bvs to me personally if a movie entertains me thats good enough to say it was good if i walk out with a smile on my face then yeah it was a good movie

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ultimo wrote:
i genuinely like man of steel and bvs to me personally if a movie entertains me thats good enough to say it was good if i walk out with a smile on my face then yeah it was a good movie

I totally agree with you there, me & my friend would sneak into an extra movie free & afterwards say "That's the best movie ever!" because we saw it free.
No matter what it was or how bad or good it was we'd say "That movie was awesome!"

But i also think that things shouldn't get a pass & dubbed flawless simply because of group opinion, it's an underdog or getting criticised, or because personal interests.

The bottom line does it entertain, that is what matters most. YES.
However don't consider something flawless for that reason. NO.

Triggers & Safe Spaces
ultimo

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

aggred all long as we can all acknowledge a movie has its problems.end of the the day all movies are subjective and thats the great thing about movies

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ultimo wrote:
aggred all long as we can all acknowledge a movie has its problems.end of the the day all movies are subjective and thats the great thing about movies

True & when we admit the flaws in a reasonable manner (even Ben wasn't happy with it) then maybe MAYBE hollywood will pickup on that & say okay lets make adjustments.
Then maybe we'll get comic movies we'd hoped for, audiences could focus on which character they like or dislike judging by the merits of the comic book material & not how well hollywood decides to interrupt it.

And that's all anybody wants really.

Triggers & Safe Spaces

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic