Welcome To PSPGhetto ! The Land Of Everything PSP ! Forum Index  
 FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 ACCESS DENIED View next topic
View previous topic
prmlscreem
Screemin' Admin!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks you guys for your inputs Cool
VSW have you tried what these guys are saying?
VSW

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry i haven't replied sooner, i've been busy.
Another issue with the PS3 i'll tell you in a minute.

prmlscreem wrote:

I deleted cookies, history & cache, it still happened.

Although it's recently improving, i'm having less trouble logging in.
That happens from time to time with using the PS3, certain websites will i'm guessing give the PS3 trouble.
One moment you can log in fine & then you'll have some annoying issue logging in, loading forum pages, scrolling, etc.
Sometimes it lasts for days, weeks, months, & clears up.
And sometimes it never does.

I'll try sooner the deleting cookies, history, cache, next time it happens, but maybe a separate Contact our Support Team site wouldn't be a bad idea.
A quick easy super simplified accessible to even the inferior of browsers.

It would be run by PSPGhetto's administration staff & moderators ONLY for members here having trouble accessing this site or for extremely important PSPGhetto information such as PSPGhetto maintenance or PSPGhetto has been permanently shutdown.

2. The other issue with the PS3 & the reason i didn't reply sooner is i use the PS3 browser with java script off & with java script off the PS3 browser loads websites & web pages alot faster.
Unfortunately certain website have features that doesn't work with java script off.
So with the PS3 browser java script off i don't get replied posts notifications so i may miss someone's reply or question if i don't check that thread or my last post.

Saying you "Woke" doesn't mean you're awake.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68Eq5EKr9XY
Triggers & Safe Spaces
prmlscreem
Screemin' Admin!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

VSW wrote:

prmlscreem wrote:

That happens from time to time with using the PS3, certain websites will i'm guessing give the PS3 trouble.
One moment you can log in fine & then you'll have some annoying issue logging in, loading forum pages, scrolling, etc.

I'll try sooner the deleting cookies, history, cache, next time it happens, but maybe a separate Contact our Support Team site wouldn't be a bad idea.

It would be run by PSPGhetto's administration staff & moderators ONLY for members here having trouble accessing this site or for extremely important PSPGhetto information such as PSPGhetto maintenance or PSPGhetto has been permanently shutdown.

2. The other issue with the PS3 & the reason i didn't reply sooner is i use the PS3 browser with java script off & with java script off the PS3 browser loads websites & web pages alot faster.
Unfortunately certain website have features that doesn't work with java script off.
So with the PS3 browser java script off i don't get replied posts notifications so i may miss someone's reply or question if i don't check that thread or my last post.

the last time the site went down we have a facebook page and group I understand you dont have facebook ..
im not sure where to have something like that or if anyone wants to put in the effort

if anyone has any ideas ?
VSW

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

prmlscreem wrote:
VSW wrote:

prmlscreem wrote:

the last time the site went down we have a facebook page and group I understand you dont have facebook ..
im not sure where to have something like that or if anyone wants to put in the effort

Well you can create forums for free.
zetaboards has an easy to manage administrator control panel system where you can do everything you can do here.
It's easy access for PS3 browser, so if the PS3 browser can access it easily then PCs & better would have even less trouble.

Triggers & Safe Spaces
prmlscreem
Screemin' Admin!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

VSW wrote:
prmlscreem wrote:
VSW wrote:

prmlscreem wrote:

zetaboards has an easy to manage administrator control panel system where you can do everything you can do here.
It's easy access for PS3 browser, so if the PS3 browser can access it easily then PCs & better would have even less trouble.

sounds easy enough ..one i honestly don't have the time to invest in building it.
and would it be worth the trouble .the 6 years or so I have been a member here the site has gone down ..maybe 3 times
so is it worth the effort ..
others have suggested it over the years and it has been shot down.
Jewcifur
But existing is basically all I do!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

im not checking a site every now and then for the hell of it just to see if any member is having a problem logging in. and i think most feel the same.
the easiest way is on our facebook page. it would be easier for a user to make a bullshit facebook account and communicate with us that way.

you're the only one having an issue. im not making it mine. sorry. i'm an asshole <3
l'chaim!

The problem is not the problem, the problem is your attitude about the problem.
♪♫I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than have to have a frontal lobotomy. I may be drunk but at least I'm not insane.♫♪
┌∩┐(^_^)┌∩┐
VSW

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

prmlscreem wrote:
VSW wrote:
prmlscreem wrote:
VSW wrote:

prmlscreem wrote:

sounds easy enough ..one i honestly don't have the time to invest in building it.
and would it be worth the trouble .the 6 years or so I have been a member here the site has gone down ..maybe 3 times

Why not, it's a quick easy forum to build.
There's nothing to really put into it beyond creating a small forum, naming a section & calling it a day.

Jewcifur wrote:
im not checking a site every now and then for the hell of it just to see if any member is having a problem logging in. and i think most feel the same.
the easiest way is on our facebook page. it would be easier for a user to make a bullshit facebook account and communicate with us that way.

you're the only one having an issue. im not making it mine. sorry. i'm an asshole <3
l'chaim!

How difficult would it be just to open another window on your PC just to look, or even simply vist the site without even signing in.

So with you it's what's convenient for you vs what's possibly inconvenient for anyone else .

Wouldn't checking a webpage be the exact same effort you use when you tell people vist our facebook page.

Hey that's fine, you don't have to.
I'm not suggesting every member of the staff does this, nobody on the staff has to.

i'm just suggesting more guaranteed lines of communication if something like this happens more often to more members.

I figured having more options to provide as much technical support for any & all members as much as possible, something like that would be important.

But whatever, if @prmlscreem can get my e-mails if or whenever then great that's all i'm looking for, assistance in figuring out why i can't login & be apart of & enjoy this forum if i have an issue like this again.

And don't get why you think you're an A-Hole @Jewcifur lol.
You do whatever is easy for you to run a site, just options, more options lol.

Triggers & Safe Spaces
prmlscreem
Screemin' Admin!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

VSW wrote:
prmlscreem wrote:
VSW wrote:
prmlscreem wrote:
VSW wrote:

prmlscreem wrote:

There's nothing to really put into it beyond creating a small forum, naming a section & calling it a day.

Jewcifur wrote:

l'chaim!

How difficult would it be just to open another window on your PC just to look, or even simply vist the site without even signing in.

So with you it's what's convenient for you vs what's possibly inconvenient for anyone else .

Wouldn't checking a webpage be the exact same effort you use when you tell people vist our facebook page.

I'm not suggesting every member of the staff does this, nobody on the staff has to.

i'm just suggesting more guaranteed lines of communication if something like this happens more often to more members.

I figured having more options to provide as much technical support for any & all members as much as possible, something like that would be important.

But whatever, if @prmlscreem can get my e-mails if or whenever then great that's all i'm looking for, assistance in figuring out why i can't login & be apart of & enjoy this forum if i have an issue like this again.

well let's see
your first problem was if you had just wrote a decent email from the get go ..
this would have eliminated all this ..

would have been simple enough to write ghetto problems in the topic line
and who you are
no normal person I know opens email from someone they don't know
thats a topic about no access to anything
and would simply delete it ..

I have gotten emails from members here about stuff and answered in a timely manner.
unless sleeping or working

we have the facebook page for this reason because "most" people have the app or whatever it would take but a second to find us and inform of such problems

so thats 2 places to ask for help..

I'm not sure about the rest of the staff
how many have computers or laptops to easily open "another" window to check another place
most visit by phone,tablet,game system
what ever is handy at the time of the visit here
I don't always come here on my laptop..
VSW

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

prmlscreem wrote:
VSW wrote:
prmlscreem wrote:
VSW wrote:
prmlscreem wrote:
VSW wrote:

prmlscreem wrote:

Jewcifur wrote:

l'chaim!

well let's see
your first problem was if you had just wrote a decent email from the get go ..
this would have eliminated all this ..

would have been simple enough to write ghetto problems in the topic line
and who you are
no normal person I know opens email from someone they don't know
thats a topic about no access to anything
and would simply delete it ..

I have gotten emails from members here about stuff and answered in a timely manner.
unless sleeping or working

we have the facebook page for this reason because "most" people have the app or whatever it would take but a second to find us and inform of such problems

so thats 2 places to ask for help..

I'm not sure about the rest of the staff
how many have computers or laptops to easily open "another" window to check another place
most visit by phone,tablet,game system
what ever is handy at the time of the visit here
I don't always come here on my laptop..

1. As i said i wasn't really thinking much about you using the same user name for multiple sites, how am i to know assume prmlscreem is your universal user name for different sites, i figured the user name prmlscreem was for here only.

2. I understand that, i'm not saying you should, why don't you, how you don't do this like others do, why hasn't it been done already, etc etc etc etc etc.
I don't know what works for you, don't know what devices you or anyone else uses to setup or access anything.

I'm merely suggesting more options or list any other options there already is if any exists.
And that's it.

You can't, you don't want to, you already have, whatever the reason i'm fine with it.
IEnd of story.

Triggers & Safe Spaces

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic