Welcome To PSPGhetto ! The Land Of Everything PSP ! Forum Index  
 FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 trailers???? View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topicReply to topic
Author Message
ultimo



Joined: 04 Jul 2013
Posts: 2287

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

think there should be a trailer section?a lot of trailers come out either from comic con or wherever and i just miss em.it wont be that much trouble because they so short should prob take 5min.so what do yall think?

_________________
Image
View user's profileSend private message
Kwa



Joined: 09 Jan 2016
Posts: 9204
Location: Newark, NJ

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

a trailer on anything right, that's cool...
View user's profileSend private message
Jason xXx



Joined: 02 Jun 2014
Posts: 11437

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There is a YouTube section

And YouTube has trailers
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
ultimo



Joined: 04 Jul 2013
Posts: 2287

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jason xXx wrote:
There is a YouTube section

And YouTube has trailers
ill take a look

_________________
Image
View user's profileSend private message
Jason xXx



Joined: 02 Jun 2014
Posts: 11437

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ultimo wrote:
Jason xXx wrote:
There is a YouTube section

And YouTube has trailers
ill take a look


But if your on a PSP it won't work because PSP can't stream videos

Or if you mean uploaders downloading YouTube videos then converting them for the PSP then that's a different story.
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
ultimo



Joined: 04 Jul 2013
Posts: 2287

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jason xXx wrote:
ultimo wrote:
Jason xXx wrote:
There is a YouTube section

And YouTube has trailers
ill take a look


But if your on a PSP it won't work because PSP can't stream videos

Or if you mean uploaders downloading YouTube videos then converting them for the PSP then that's a different story.
thats what i mean.is it to much trouble?

_________________
Image
View user's profileSend private message
Jason xXx



Joined: 02 Jun 2014
Posts: 11437

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ultimo wrote:
Jason xXx wrote:
ultimo wrote:
Jason xXx wrote:
There is a YouTube section

And YouTube has trailers
ill take a look


But if your on a PSP it won't work because PSP can't stream videos

Or if you mean uploaders downloading YouTube videos then converting them for the PSP then that's a different story.
thats what i mean.is it to much trouble?


My phone can't download YouTube videos.

So that would be up to someone else

I'll see if I can grab a video or two later when I go to a friends what do you want for a trailer, there is no promises that it will work
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
Jason xXx



Joined: 02 Jun 2014
Posts: 11437

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was just thinking there is already a section for small mp4 files that no one uses and I have a few trailers I'll be uploading in a while in that section

I added trailers for the following
Battlefield 1
SCORN
Ghost Recon Wildlands
Call of Duty Infinite Warfare
Titanfall 2
Batman Remastered

http://banditsghetto.forumcity.com/viewforum.php?f=120
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
ultimo



Joined: 04 Jul 2013
Posts: 2287

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jason xXx wrote:
I was just thinking there is already a section for small mp4 files that no one uses and I have a few trailers I'll be uploading in a while in that section

I added trailers for the following
Battlefield 1
SCORN
Ghost Recon Wildlands
Call of Duty Infinite Warfare
Titanfall 2
Batman Remastered

http://banditsghetto.forumcity.com/viewforum.php?f=120
cool

_________________
Image
View user's profileSend private message
MakeMeFamous
Snowman
Snowman


Joined: 02 Jul 2011
Posts: 5140
Location: 2759'17"N 8655'31"E

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The front page is already long enough, we don't need another section. vBulletin is stuck in 2001 and the option for subforums is non-existent so everything pretty much has to be in one page.

Trailers can go in mp4 files or the YouTube section

_________________
ImageImage
I got (some) uploads.
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
Display posts from previous:      
Post new topicReply to topic


 Jump to:   



View next topic
View previous topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum



Powered by phpBB © 2001/3 phpBB Group :: FI Theme :: All times are GMT

Hosted by ForumCity