Welcome To PSPGhetto ! The Land Of Everything PSP ! Forum Index  
 FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 Ghetto Backup View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topicReply to topic
Author Message
Redbear



Joined: 24 Jun 2015
Posts: 888

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Made a backup for everyone to gather if the place goes down again.
Priml is already there, when you guys get there, your prospective ranks will be applied.

http://theghetto.sumato.org/

_________________
Image

Last edited by Redbear on Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
Jason xXx



Joined: 02 Jun 2014
Posts: 11437

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That was faster than I expected.

Guess I'll be the 3rd member.

_________________
Image
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
prmlscreem
Screemin' Admin!


Joined: 17 Aug 2011
Posts: 12783
Location: basement

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jason xXx wrote:
That was faster than I expected.

Guess I'll be the 3rd member.

we are still in the working project
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail
Jason xXx



Joined: 02 Jun 2014
Posts: 11437

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

prmlscreem wrote:
Jason xXx wrote:
That was faster than I expected.

Guess I'll be the 3rd member.

we are still in the working project


So far it's nice Just One verification code then no more as far as I can tell I posted a few movies to see and works good.

_________________
Image
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
prmlscreem
Screemin' Admin!


Joined: 17 Aug 2011
Posts: 12783
Location: basement

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jason xXx wrote:
prmlscreem wrote:
Jason xXx wrote:
That was faster than I expected.

Guess I'll be the 3rd member.

we are still in the working project


So far it's nice Just One verification code then no more as far as I can tell I posted a few movies to see and works good.


ok just wanted to make sections for everything its ok thank you for the help!
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail
Jason xXx



Joined: 02 Jun 2014
Posts: 11437

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

prmlscreem wrote:
Jason xXx wrote:
prmlscreem wrote:
Jason xXx wrote:
That was faster than I expected.

Guess I'll be the 3rd member.

we are still in the working project


So far it's nice Just One verification code then no more as far as I can tell I posted a few movies to see and works good.


ok just wanted to make sections for everything its ok thank you for the help!


No thanks needed more thanks to you and Redbear for keeping the community together.

_________________
Image
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
prmlscreem
Screemin' Admin!


Joined: 17 Aug 2011
Posts: 12783
Location: basement

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jason xXx wrote:
prmlscreem wrote:
Jason xXx wrote:
prmlscreem wrote:
Jason xXx wrote:
That was faster than I expected.

Guess I'll be the 3rd member.

we are still in the working project


So far it's nice Just One verification code then no more as far as I can tell I posted a few movies to see and works good.


ok just wanted to make sections for everything its ok thank you for the help!


No thanks needed more thanks to you and Redbear for keeping the community together.


dude man you smoked that shit man thank great stuff!
Redman freakin smoked it too I did some work yesterday couldn't work on it till tomorrow he killed it owe him a huge thanks!
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail
drek de



Joined: 21 Jul 2017
Posts: 270
Location: desire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just registered,i think I'm the 9th user.

_________________
Assume makes an ass out of you and me.
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail
Kwa



Joined: 09 Jan 2016
Posts: 9204
Location: Newark, NJ

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think i'm the 7th, maybe...

_________________
Image
View user's profileSend private message
drek de



Joined: 21 Jul 2017
Posts: 270
Location: desire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kwa wrote:
I think i'm the 7th, maybe...

It feels so good to be early members of a ghetto site.

_________________
Assume makes an ass out of you and me.
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail
Display posts from previous:      
Post new topicReply to topic


 Jump to:   



View next topic
View previous topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum



Powered by phpBB © 2001/3 phpBB Group :: FI Theme :: All times are GMT

Hosted by ForumCity